A One-of-a-Kind offer from Il Padrone
- 24 cases (288 bottles) of 2019 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, "La Castellana" Super Tuscan Blend, or "Il Barone" Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
- A personalized barrel head which will be on display in the Il Passito Reserve Room at the Castello
- Personalized labels for each individual bottle; makes fantastic corporate gifts or to share with friends and family!
- Instant membership in our exclusive Cinquecento Cavalieri Wine Club, which includes an invitation for you and a guest to attend our annual Cinquecento Cavalieri Winemaker's Dinner, where you can hear stories from Il Padrone himself, and Harvest updates from our Winemaker, Brooks Painter.
- We send you the French Oak barrel your wine was aged in!
|Retail Price||Barrel Price|
|2019 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon||$16,992||$13,594|
|2019 "La Castellana" Reserve Super Tuscan Blend||$28,224||$22,579|
|2019 "Il Barone" Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon||$28,224||$22,579|
Contact our Wine Club at 707-967-6274 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
See accolades for previous vintages of these wines
Acclaim for the 2019 Vintage from Director of Winemaking Brooks Painter:
February saw abundant rains, followed by lots of filtered light in spring and early summer. Both bud break and flowring occurred a bit late, but under ideal weather conditions, creating plentiful and even fruit set. Summer brought generous sun during the day and cooler marine influences. Virtually uninterrupted by major heat spikes. The relatively mild summer followed by extended fall sunshine and moderate heat created near-ideal conditions for our winemakers to allow their fruit to accumulate flavor complexity with gradual increases in sugar levels.