Share the gift of Napa Valley with our flagship 2015 Il Barone Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon in an elegant gift box that includes two gold Castello di Amorosa logo wine glasses.
Cannot be combined with other discounts.
Ratings & Awards
- 94 Pts/ GOLD MEDAL - 2019 American Fine Wine Competition
- Il Barone is a blend of the Castello's top high-end Cabernet Sauvignon vineyards from the best growing regions of Napa Valley. The majority of the fruit comes from the Rutherford AVA, a region famed for producing beautifully structured and complex Cabernet Sauvignon.
- "The 2015 vintage was of high quality, but very low yields in many varieties. The harvest will also be remembered as one of the earliest ever. The relatively dry and warm winter resulted in small clusters of grapes with highly concentrated flavors yielding wines of deep, rich flavors and excellent quality with deep color and lovely fruit aromas. - Brooks Painter, Director of Winemaking" - Brooks Painter, Director of Winemaking
- Il Barone is a very flavorful, elegant and structured red wine in the style of high-quality, very limited-production, fine Cabernet Sauvignon wines from the Napa Valley. Excellent long-term ageing potential.
Food Pairing Notes
- Pair with foods as bold as the wine, such as roast game meats, grass-fed steak, or grilled portabello mushrooms with reduced balsamic vinegar glaze.