1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Slice apricots in half and remove pits.
3. Grease a 9” x 11” tray with grapeseed oil and dust with flour.
4. Whisk eggs and sugar in a medium bowl until creamy.
5. Add the grapeseed oil, flour, salt, and baking powder to the egg and sugar mixture.
6. Continue to mix until all dry ingredients are well blended.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared tray.
8. Cover the entire tray with the half pieces of apricot.
9. Bake for 45 minutes until golden.
10. Dust with powdered sugar.
Pair with a refreshingly sweet wine like our Moscato, Simpatica, or Dolcino. Apricots can be substituted with any stone fruit that has been pitted and halved, such as peaches, plums, or cherries.