- We will pick you up from the hotel with a private Limousine (anywhere from Napa and Sonoma county)
- Enjoy an exclusive sparkling wine toast in the North Tower upon your arrival
- Guided private tour with a Castello sommelier
- Barrel tasting of our current single vineyard Cabernet Sauvignons
- Make your own super Tuscan blend in a private blending seminar with the Director of Winemaking Brooks Painter or Winemaker Peter Velleno
- Al fresco luncheon on the Il Passito terrace or in the Royal Apartment
- Reserve tastings of Castello's finest wines - paired with artisanal Belgium truffles
- Cinquecento Cavalieri Club Membership for one year including seating for two at our annual Cinquecento Cavalieri Winemaker's Dinner in the Grand Barrel Room, hosted by Dario Sattui
- A 7-bottle vertical set of our Il Barone Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon from 2003- 2009 in an elegant wooden box, signed by Dario Sattui
- A set of 12 Rene Gabriel glasses and a Castello di Amorosa silver-plated tastevin
Learn more about our Ultimate Connoisseur Experiences here.
Gift Card may be used towards any tasting experience at Castello di Amorosa, as well as purchases of Castello wines and accessories.
Gift Cards are redeemable at Castello di Amorosa or via phone orders. Online wine purchases using Gift Cards must be completed via phone through our Wine Club department at 707-967-6274, as gift code is not redeemable on the website. A $5 shipping and handling fee will be applied to the purchase of all gift cards. Prices of tour and tasting options subject to change. Gift Cards are not credit/debit cards and have no implied warranties, and cannot be redeemed for cash. Castello di Amorosa is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged cards or unauthorized use. Purchase of Gift Cards cannot be combined with other discounts.
Please allow 5-7 business days for processing.