- Transportation by limousine from anywhere in Napa or Sonoma to/from the Castello
- An elegant and theatrical welcome at the castle’s drawbridge where you are presented with the key to the Castello and a silver-plated Tastevin by owner Dario Sattui and/or President Georg Salzner
- Enjoy an exclusive sparkling wine toast in the North Tower upon your arrival
- Tour the Castello with the winery’s sommelier, from the Torture Chamber to the Chapel and all the historically-accurate rooms in between
- Taste single vineyard Cabernet Sauvignons from barrels with Director of Winemaking Brooks Painter
- Creating your own “Super Tuscan” wine in a private blending seminar with Winemaker Peter Velleno
- A tasting of rare wines from the wine library
- A private chef will prepare a delicious lunch to be served in the winery’s Royal Apartment
- Reserve tastings of the Castello's finest wines paired with local artisan Belgium truffles
- A photographer will accompany you to document your visit and later provide you with a photo album, in both digital and leather-bound formats
- Membership in the winery’s Cinquecento Cavalieri Wine Club for one year, which includes two seats at the annual Winemaker's Dinner with Castello di Amorosa owner Dario Sattui
- A barrel of Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon bottled for you (288 bottles) which include a personalized additional label on each bottle, as well as an empty French oak barrel to take home
- A barrel head ‘branded’ with your name
- A set of 12 Rene Gabriel Austrian wine glasses
- A box of 15 Montecristo Platinum Collection cigars
- An overnight stay at Solage Calistoga Resort
Learn more about our Ultimate Connoisseur Experiences here.
Gift Card may be used towards any tasting experience at Castello di Amorosa, as well as purchases of Castello wines and accessories.
Gift Cards are redeemable at Castello di Amorosa or via phone orders. Online wine purchases using Gift Cards must be completed via phone through our Wine Club department at 707-967-6274, as gift code is not redeemable on the website. A $5 shipping and handling fee will be applied to the purchase of all gift cards. Prices of tour and tasting options subject to change. Gift Cards are not credit/debit cards and have no implied warranties, and cannot be redeemed for cash. Castello di Amorosa is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged cards or unauthorized use. Purchase of Gift Cards cannot be combined with other discounts.
Please allow 5-7 business days for processing.